2. Other Information We Collect and How We Use It Floori may also automatically collect and analyse Site Information about your general usage of the Site, Services. We might track your usage patterns to see what features of the Site, Services you commonly use, Site traffic volume, frequency of visits, type and time of transactions, type of browser, browser language, IP address and operating system, and statistical information about how you use the Services. We only collect, track and analyse such Site Information in an aggregate manner that does not personally identify you. This aggregate data may be used to assist us in operating the Site and the Services provided to other third parties to enable them to better understand the operation of the Services, but such information will be in aggregate form only and it will not contain personally identifiable data.
3. Children We recognize the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. This Site is not intended for children under the age of 13 and we endeavour not to collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Floori targets its Services and this Site to adults and not to children under 13.
5. Data Retention We retain Site Information and the personal data we process on behalf of Users for as long as needed to provide the Services. We will retain and use this personal Site Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with Users, and/or the period required by laws in applicable jurisdictions.
6. Updating, Correcting and Deleting Your Information; Opt-out If you believe that Floori has incorrect Site Information that was provided as part of the Services, you may use the Services to correct, amend, or delete that information. You may also contact us by e-mailing our customer support at hello@ActumLab.com. We can only alter Information that was initially provided to us. From time to time, we may send you emails about new or modified Services that we believe might interest you. If you wish to opt-out of receiving these materials, you may follow the unsubscribe procedure provided in the email.
7. Security The security of your personal information is important to us. Floori employs procedural and technological measures to protect your personally identifiable information. These measures are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We may use software, secure socket layer technology (SSL) encryption, password protection, firewalls, internal restrictions and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information. However, Floori cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat these measures or use your personally identifiable information for improper purposes. Therefore, you should be aware that when you voluntarily display or distribute personally identifiable information, that information could be collected and used by others. Floori is not responsible for the unauthorized use by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available publicly.
8. Links to Other Websites The Site, Services may provide links to third party web sites or resources not associated with us and over which we do not have control ("External Web Sites"). Such links do not constitute an endorsement by Floori of the External Web Sites, the content displayed therein, or the persons or entities associated therewith. You acknowledge that Floori is only providing these links as a convenience, and cannot be responsible for the content of such External Web Sites.